The Superior WRT4820 High Efficiency Wood Burning Fireplace offers superior energy efficiency with an attractive, strong aesthetic. It's EPA Phase II certified and approved in the state of Washington as a wood heater, with a 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts log sizes up to 19 inches. This powerful unit provides up to 55,000 BTUs with a heating capacity of 1,500 square feet.
The Superior WRT4820 High Efficiency Wood Burning Fireplace will take your home decor to the next level while offering exceptional functionality. It includes a steel door with a heat-resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch, a decorative cast-iron log retainer, air combustion control with an air boost for faster ignition, and an efficient air-wash system that keeps the glass clean. It also includes a heat-activated variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution and an 86.6 percent thermal efficiency.
- Smooth refractory-lined firebox creates a contemporary appearance that exudes style.
- Single rectangular black door allows for an unobstructed view of the fire.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr).
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double-air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output
- Air boost for faster ignition
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- Choose between the clean-face panel kit* for a more contemporary design or the louver kit for a traditional look.
Approved Chimney Systems
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® ASHT+, Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® ASHT+, Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®, DuraVent® DuraTech® Canada (DTC), Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6103+, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+
*Requires gravity air distribution kit
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces. You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the EPA Collection.
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|