Direct Vent Pro chimney systems feature state of the art engineering and manufacturing. Tight inner connections offer superb performance without the use of gaskets or sealants (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer) making Direct Vent Pro not only an industry leader in innovation also but easy to install. Direct Vent Pro chimney systems will require different clearances to combustible materials and should be specified by the appliance manufacturer.
There is no time like the present to ensure the efficiency of your fireplace or stove. One way to do this is by using a direct vent fireplace pipe. Direct vent pipes use a coaxial system, meaning a small pipe within a larger one, allowing one to act as an exhaust while also drawing in air for the fire. We offer complete direct vent chimney pipe kits to simplify the buying process.
- Tested with major direct-vent stove and insert manufacturers
- Pressure-fit connections eliminate the need for sealant at the joints
- Aluminized-steel flue casing for superior strength and heat tolerance
- Aluminum-zinc coated outer casing resists rusting to ensure long-lasting aesthetic appeal
- Painted black finish (optional) is compatible with most stove finishes
- No unsightly lock seam, rivets or welds