The DRT3045 traditional direct-vent combines beauty, efficiency, and convenience. A clean faced heat-circulating design with beautiful flame, glowing embers, aged oak logs with grate, and a modulating valve with wall-mounted switch controls for on/off and high/low flame operation. Combination top/rear flue models and a choice of millivolt or electronic controls.
Modest, yet refined, the DRT3000 Series direct-vent gas fireplaces combine beauty, efficiency, and value. These fireplaces offer a clean-face heat circulating design combined with a beautiful energy saving flame, glowing embers, and oak logs for a realistic touch. To suit the mood of the occasion, you have complete comfort and flame control with high and low settings that are operated from the flip of a wall switch. New controls offer energy saving pilotless ignition with standard seamless battery backup, so you can count on your fireplace to provide heat even during a power outage.
DRT3000 Series gas fireplaces are also a leader in heating efficiency and cost less to operate. With optional accessories like remote control and stylish interior liners, you can customize the DRT3000 fireplace to enhance any room.
- Available in a 45” model
- Aged Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Operates in the event of a power outage
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Optional blower and remote controls available for all models
- Wireless wall-mounted control provides variable flame settings (electronic models only).
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Add an optional ceramic fiber brick liner for a more traditional look.
- 20 year limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent|
|View Style||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|