The DRT2045 offers excellent value without compromising on quality or design. These fireplaces offer an array of standard features, increased performance and state of the art technology to ensure many years of beauty and warmth.
The Superior traditional heater rated direct-vent combines beauty, efficiency and value. A clean faced heat-circulating design with beautiful flame, glowing embers and aged oak logs. Top and rear dedicated flue models, a new optional compact horizontal termination, and a choice of millivolt or electronic controls. All models are equipped with a standard barrier that meets the requirements.
These vented gas fireplace heaters are sealed combustion, air-circulating gas fireplaces designed for residential and commercial applications.
Millivolt fireplaces have a millivolt gas control valve with a piezo ignition system. If a blower will be installed, electrical power must be provided at the time of fireplace installation.
Electronic fireplaces are designed with an electronic intermittent pilot ignition system. External electrical power is required to operate these units. In the event of a power outage, four (4) AA batteries (in battery holder) provide backup power for fireplace operation (excluding the optional blower).
- Available in 33”, 35”, 40” and 45” radiant smooth-faced models
- Dedicated top or rear flue configuration (45” model is a combo top/rear)
- Millivolt (Remote-ready) or electronic ignition with battery backup
- Operates in the event of a power outage
- Random, dancing yellow flames
- Up to 65.5% AFUE
- Standard tempered glass
- Fireplace includes a standard barrier that meets 2015 requirements
- Detailed ceramic fiber “aged oak” log set
- Black painted interior
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional blower and remote controls available for all models
- 20 year limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 19,000 Natural Gas Max | 20,000 Liquid Propane Max
- Ignition Type: Millivolt | Electronic
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Firebox Width: 45-1/4 Inches
- Framing Width: 45-3/8 Inches
- Framing Height: 41-1/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 18 Inches
- Facing: Radiant Smooth
- Facings Powder Coat Finish: Textured Black
- Flue Location: Top | Rear
- Firebox Panels Design: Buff Stacked Brick
- Glass: Tempered Glass
- Protective Mesh Screen: Included
- Optional: Blower | Remote Control
- Included Accessories: Ceramic Fiber Aged Oak Log | Log Grate | Glowing Embers
- Direct Vent Requirements: Built to ANSI Z21.88 | CSA 2.33 CAN/CGA 2.17-M91 Standards | PFS report F13-094
- Uses: 4.5"/7.5" Secure Vent TM | Secure Flex TM Direct-Vent Components