Guests will do a double-take when they see the SUPERIOR DRT40ST DIRECT VENT SEE THROUGH GAS FIREPLACE, wondering if they really can see through it. Indeed they can—this fireplace allows for viewing on two sides! The possibilities are limitless.
The SUPERIOR DRT40ST DIRECT VENT SEE THROUGH GAS FIREPLACE is available in a 40" see-through model offering up to 37,000 BTUs. It can also be configured for either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Other features include high heating efficiency and a black-painted interior for great flame contrast.
Light up one room or two with our Superior DRT40ST multi view direct vent gas burning fireplace. This multi-view unit can become the main focal point for two different rooms.
- Listed to ANSI Z21.88 Gas Fireplace Heater
- Available in 40” clean-faced corner, peninsula & see through models
- Combo top/rear flue configuration
- Top flue configuration
- Millivolt or energy saving electronic ignition
- Pre-wired for wall switch
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Detailed ceramic fiber “aged oak” log set with 1/2" heavy-duty grate
- Black painted interior (optional ceramic fiber liner available)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional blower and remote control available for all models
- Uses IHP SV 4-1/2" x 7-1/2" Direct Vent Pipe
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
- Model: DRT40ST
- Firebox Width: 40 Inches
- Framing Width: 48-1/2 Inches
- Framing Height: 47-3/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 22-3/4 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTUs: 27,000 Natural Gas Max
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Facing: Radiant Smooth Face
- Facing Powder Coat Finish: Textured Black
- Flue Location: Top/Rear Combo
- Glass: Tempered