VRT4536 models feature white refractory panels in either stacked or herringbone design. This fireplace features a 30" tall opening with firebrick extending to the front edge. Standard Barometric dampers are factory installed on both sides, allowing for two AK 4 fresh air kits recommended for maximum performance.
The BRT4000 B-Vent Fireplaces feature multidimensional refractory log arrangement and deep glowing ember bed. An aluminized "U" tube dual burner provides real wood-fire ambiance with 40,000 BTU. The BRT4000 ships smooth faced and include hidden screen pockets, easy access flue damper with safety shut-off switch, and white refractory. Includes white brick hearth.
- Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth-faced models
- BRT40/43/45 - Dual tube burner uses 6” b-vent
- Millivolt (Remote-ready) or electronic ignition
- Dramatic yellow flames with glowing ember bed
- Detailed ceramic fiber “split oak” log set with log grate
- BRT40 - Black painted interior with white stacked hearth
- BRT43 - White stacked refractory panel interior (sides, back and hearth)
- BRT45 - White herringbone refractory panel interior (sides, back and hearth)
- Screens retract into hidden screen pockets
- Hidden gas controls with damper safety switch
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional outside air kit for increased performance
- Optional remote controls available for all models
- Dual access pre-wired electrical J-box
- 20 year limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
|View Style||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|