The DRT2033 compact traditional direct vent gas fireplace combines beauty, efficiency, and value with a clean-faced heat-circulating design, beautiful flames and glowing embers. A buff brick interior liner, heat circulating blower, remote and wall controls are available as optional accessories, making the DRT2033 the perfect choice for small spaces.
These vented gas fireplace heaters are sealed combustion, air-circulating gas fireplaces designed for residential and commercial applications.
Electronic fireplaces are designed with an electronic intermittent pilot ignition system. External electrical power is required to operate these units. In the event of a power outage, four (4) AA batteries (in battery holder) provide backup power for fireplace operation (excluding the optional blower).
- Available in a 33” model
- Compact 14” depth is perfect for small spaces
- Dedicated top or rear flue configuration
- Electronic ignition with seamless battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage (IPI/CPI switch standard).
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and a protective screen*
- Detailed ceramic fiber log set
- Clean faced heat-circulating design
- Black painted interior (optional liner available)
- Optional blower and hand-held remote controls are available
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- 20 year limited warranty
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
|BTUs||10,000 - 12,000|
|Remote||Optional Remote Control|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|