The BeefEater 19942 Signature 3000E 4-Burner Built-in BBQ Grill offers the ultimate backyard barbecuing experience in a design so stunningly beautiful it could rival the decor of your home kitchen. This versatile grill is expertly crafted from heavy-gauge fully-welded steel with a convection roasting hood featuring an integrated thermostat and clear viewing window to its warming rack. The grill’s main cooking surface is made of rust-resistant cast iron and is big enough to sear 38 burgers at once, making it wonderful for large gatherings. Four individually operated burners can be used together to deliver up to 72,000 BTUs of cooking power and with the quartz ignition system, startup is a breeze. And thanks to its anti-flare technology, annoying flare-ups and heat loss are greatly reduced for faster, safer cooking with superior fuel economy.
|Number of Burners||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
28.1W x 32.1D x 20.7H in.
|Assembled Product Weight||
- 620 sq. in. cooking surface ? enough for 38 burgers
- Overall Dimensions: 28.1W x 32.1D x 20.7H in.
- Heavy-gauge fully-welded steel construction
- Rust-resistant cast iron cooktop
- Uses gas to heat up to 72,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Quartz start ignition system and four burners
- Vaporizer grid and reflector system with anti-flare technology
- Includes large removable warming rack
- 10-year manufacturer warranty