Peterson Real Fyre G45-24 24” Triple T Burner System W/Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator
The extensive Real Fyre® collection of burner systems, for both gas logs and contemporary applications, offers the most versatile and comprehensive lineup in the industry. Each burner design is meticulously engineered to enhance and maximize the beauty and realism of every Real Fyre® product.
We offer 3 styles of G45-24 to choose from:
Peterson Real Fyre 24” G45-24A (NG) OR G45-24PA (LP) Triple T Burner System with Safety Pilot attached (Vented gas logs or contemporary glass/stone required) The G45-24 Triple T Burner offers the same pipe burner as the G4 but adds a “T” shaped, extra front burner, which accentuates the front flame and ember presentation. With this burner, you will see more glowing embers and enhanced front flames, adding more realism to your fire. Includes: ANSI Certified Triple T G45-24 burner with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator, Connector Kit and Damper Clamp and Sand (NG) or Vermiculite (LP). Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Compatible with 24″ logs.
Key Features and benefits:
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
- 18′ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 30″ (Front Width) x 24″ (Rear Width) x 13″ (D) x 17″ (H).
- 24″ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 34″ (Front Width) x 28” (Rear Width) x 13″ (D) x 17″ (H).
- 30′ Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 40″ (Front Width) x 34” (Rear Width) x 16″ (D) x 17″ (H).
- Certified burner with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator
- Remote Control on -17 and -02 models
- Custom grate
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (natural) or Vermiculite (propane)
- Log locators
- Connector kit
- Damper clamp