The G45 burner is a Triple T Burner. It consists of the main burner tube that extends down the middle and a smaller front flame burner that "T"s off the main burner. The additional front flame allows you to position the burner directly beneath the logs helping to accentuate the front flame.
This specialized burner also gives you a nice bed of glowing embers under beautiful dancing flames. With its front pipe, there are three additional spaces for the flames to come through, adding more depth to your fire. The G45 burner, regardless of the pilot valve chosen, will still give you dancing flames across the length of the burner tubes and your glowing embers will glow nicely, for a more realistic fire.
The G45 Burner system includes:
- Burner pan
- Glowing embers
- Burner clips
- Flex connector kit
- Damper clamp
- EPK-2 electronic ignition pilotless system included with the burner.
- Type of Venting: Vented
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG)
- Valve Type/Ignition: Electronic Ignition with Remote Included
- Remote: Included
- Fireplace Style: Single-Sided
- Type of Grate: Standard
- Burner Use: Log Set
- Allowable Log Set Sizes (in.): 16"
- Allowable Log Set Sizes (in.): 19"
- Location of Use: Indoor
- Req. Min. Front Width (in.): 31"
- Req. Min. Rear Width (in.): 24"
- Req. Min. Depth (in.): 11"
- Req. Min. Height (in.): 17"