A durable, gray powder-coated steel frame gives the Sullivan Rectangle Propane Fire Table an industrial edge, while the table top, designed to look like reclaimed wood, but made of heat-resistant MGO, evokes a rustic charm. This versatile fire table can be transformed into a useful coffee table with the included lid, making it ideal for both backyard evening gatherings or quiet mornings at home. Rust brown lava rock and a protective cover are also included. Available in a gray finish.
48"L x 20"W x 15"H; 84 lbs
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, rust brown lava rock, tank seat, 10' LP hose with regulator and vinyl storage cover
- Propane option: required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8.5 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Burn area dimensions: 33"L x 8"W x 2"D
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
- Ships via freight truck.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.