Add a warm, welcoming focal point to your landscape with the Sedona Square Fire Table. Crafted from fiber reinforced concrete, this table has the look of rugged stack stoned and natural flagstone allowing it to integrate well into a variety of outdoor settings. Includes a reliable push button ignition, protective vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in gray or buff.
Fire Glass (Unit requires approximately 39 lbs of glass filler.)
38.25"L x 38.25" W x 15.25"H; 146lbs
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes fire table, circular burner, red lava rock, tank seat, vinyl storage cover, LP hose
and regulator, and a natural gas conversion kit.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 22.5"L x 22.5"W x 2"H.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
- Ships via freight truck.
Prices include shipping and tax.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.