***WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS***
This item is on a manufacturer's delay, We are currently taking pre-orders which will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received. Due to the high demand for this item, it is very likely that the items will run out of stock again once they return. Placing a pre-order will help to guarantee you will receive on of the items once restocked. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 833-334-7375. Estimated Stock Day is 7/30/21
Transform your outdoor space into a relaxing and inviting retreat with the natural finish and harmonious form of the Riverside Propane Fire Bowl. Includes a reliable push button ignition, protective storage cover and a natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in glacier gray or shale finish.
Fire Glass (Unit requires approx. 57 lbs of glass filler.)
36.35"L x 36.35" W x 13"H; 98.3lbs
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes fire bowl with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, tank seat, 8' LP hose and
regulator, vinyl storage cover, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting).
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
Prices include shipping and tax.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.