Shale out of stock. Estimated in stock date is 5/30/21
***WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS***
The above items are on a manufacturer's delay. We are currently taking pre-orders which will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received. Due to the high demand for this item, it is highly likely that the items will run out of stock again once they return. Placing a pre-order will help to guarantee you will receive one of the items once restocked. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 833-334-7375.
Transform your backyard into an extraordinary entertainment space with the Riverside Oval Gas Fire Bowl. This natural-looking fiber-cast concrete bowl is lightweight yet durable and includes a pumice stone, a tank seat, and a protective cover. Conceal your standard 20 lb. propane tank with the matching tank cover, sold separately. Optional accessories include the 591 metal lid, Real Flame fire glass, R0001 Rubber hose cover, and G0002-11 Natural Gas Conversion Kit.
48.25"L x 28.25" W x 15.25"H; 83lbs
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Battery operated push-button ignition.
- Includes fire bowl with leveling feet, 28.5" linear stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone,
tank seat, 10' LP hose and regulator, and polyester storage cover.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 44.75” L x 24.75” W.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas with a G0002-11 conversion kit (not included).
- Weather, UV, and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
All prices include shipping and tax.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
We are so happy with our fire pit! It looks like solid concrete with the added benefit of being much lighter and easier to move. My husband and I are adding on to our patio, so we will need to move the fire pit again once complete. Luckily he and I can easily lift this unlike some of the solid concrete options.
Set up was simple, but if using the included pumice stones, it may be best to pour into the shipping box & use a leaf blower to remove the dust. The flame is beautiful & puts out a fair amount of heat.
I’m glad we went with this veteran owned business over a big box store. The customer service was wonderful & quickly helped me change the product after I mistakenly purchased Shale rather than the Glacier Gray I intended to buy. We will be returning customers for sure!