The Forest Ridge Propane Fire Table has the warm, welcoming appeal of reclaimed wood, but without the upkeep. Made of heat-resistant fiber reinforced concrete, there is room within the base of this fire table to conveniently hold and hide the required propane tank. A protective vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit are included.
42"L x 42" W x 23.5"H; 173.3lbs
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, tank seat, 8' LP hose and regulator,
vinyl storage cover, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Requires a 20 lb propane tank, not included.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting).
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
Prices include shipping and tax.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.