With a black powder-coated steel frame and rustic faux stacked stone sides, the Berthoud Fire Table adds warmth and contemporary style to any outdoor space. Includes reliable push button ignition, a protective vinyl storage cover and a natural gas conversion kit.
Fire Glass (Unit requires approx. 14 lbs of glass filler.)
48"L x 20" W x 14.5"H; 65lbs
- Heat output: 50,000 BTU.
- Battery operated push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge powder-coated steel.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 20" stainless steel burner, burner lid, red lava rock, tank seat, 10' LP hose
and regulator, vinyl storage cover, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 31.75"L x 6.75"W x 1.5"D.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- CSA certified.
- Assembly required.
- Ships via LTL freight.
Prices include shipping and tax.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.