The Beau has classically carved pillars, a strong profile, and a handsome, generous mantel. Part of the Real Flame Landscape Series, this widescreen infrared electric firebox is 15" wider than our standard firebox and mimics the look of a real fire, but does not require a chimney or vents. Features include infrared LED technology, sleek touch controls, and dynamic glowing embers. Available in a white, dark walnut, or gray finish.
- Heat output: 5,000 BTUs
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder coated steel
- Includes mantel, electric firebox, remote control, hardware and 6' power cord with lay-flat plug
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99°F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60°C)
- Provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 sq ft
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor
- Five flame brightness levels
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours
- Fireplace supports up to 30 lbs. Do not place a TV directly on the mantel
- Plugs into a standard outlet
- Thermal overload protection
- CSA and FCC certified
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel
- Assembly required
- Fireplace: 58.5"L x 11.375"W x 42.125"H; 123 lbs
- Firebox: 39.125”L x 5.625”W x 18.5”H
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
We are so happy we chose this company to order this fireplace from! Military discount. Plus a sale that surpassed every other website. Not to mention the great customer service— everything about this is perfect., including the fireplace itself. We are happy customers.
I bought this fireplace in white and I just absolutely love it!! It was exactly what I wanted and works perfectly. Only took about a hour to assemble. Also a huge shoutout to Derrick who took my order when I called. He was friendly, took the time to answer all my questions, just an all around pleasant experience. So happy to find a company that is owned and operated by Veterans. Made my day!