Weathered Barn wood timber construction and iron accents give The Aspen a versatile, industrial edge. The oversized pillars have hinged doors that open to reveal hidden storage compartments with adjustable shelves. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox mimics the look of a real fire but does not require a chimney or vents and plugs into a standard outlet for convenient setup. Features include infrared LED technology, sleek touch controls, and dynamic glowing embers. Available in a chestnut Barn wood or gray Barn wood finish.
- Heat output: 4,780 BTUs
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder-coated steel
- Includes mantel, electric firebox, remote control, hardware and 79” power cord with lay-flat plug
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99°F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60°C)
- Provides supplemental heat for up to 1,000 sq ft
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor
- Five flame brightness levels
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours
- 4 adjustable side shelves
- Fireplace mantel supports up to 30 lbs. Do not place TV on the mantel
- Thermal overload protection
- CSA and FCC certified
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel
- Assembly required
- Fireplace: 48.5"L x 13.5"W x 38.19"H; 113 lbs
- Firebox: 23.375”L x 8.75”W x 19.875”H
- Shelf: 6.73”L x 8.11”W x 33.38"H
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
I loved the design pictured online. And hoped it would be great quality for the price and it far exceeded by hope.