Napoleon’s deluxe pedestal EPA Huntsville™ 1400 wood burning stove features a solid, dynamic appearance and is designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. The Napoleon Huntsville™ 1400 Wood Stove comes standard with a painted metallic black trivet, painted metallic black louvers and an ash pan with a lid. Optional cast iron arched doors and trivets are available in a variety of finishes to match any room in your home.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean
- Elegant arched cast iron door
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room
- Black trivet, black louvers and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit