Mason-Lite indoors or outdoors burn wood or gas Firebox Kit -MFP44
The MFP44 has a finished opening of 41”W x 30.5”H and is a standalone unit that can be built indoors or outdoors to burn wood or gas. Made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
Product Features & Benefits
- Allowed for multi-story combustible floor installations.
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days.
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Heat resistant fire tested up to 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs.
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace.
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant.
- Made in the U.S.A