Mason-Lite indoors or outdoors burn wood or Gas Firebox Kit - MFP33
The MFP33 has a finished opening of 30”W x 22.5”H and is a standalone unit that can be built Indoors OR Outdoors to burn wood or gas. The MFP33-P is a package that includes the standard MFP33, 2 feet of Mason-Lite masonry chimney and a bag of mortar. Being made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite wood burning fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
Product Features & Benefits
- Allowed for multi-story combustible floor installations.
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days.
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Heat resistant fire tested up to 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs.
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace.
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant.
- Made in the U.S.A.