Mason-Lite Alpine Linear Burner
Mason Lite has partnered with Golden Blount and Warming Trends to meets your Linear Burner needs. The Alpine Linear burner makes a beautiful flame out of the raised burner which we have designed our Burner Trough to conceal for a sleek and sophisticated look.
TO INSTALL LINEAR BURNER:
1. Attach damper clamp to fireplace damper to prevent the damper from being fully closed.
2. Position burner assembly into fireplace and position in the center of the floor.
3. Attach the Gas connector to the gas supply line and connect to the burner assembly. Use soapy water to check connections for leaks. (Figure 3-1)
4. Pour silica sand into the burner pan completely covering the pipe in a pan. For LP-Gas models, use vermiculite instead of sand. (Figure 3-2) NOTE! Optional decorative fire glass can be substituted for silica sand or vermiculite (LP) for a more contemporary design if desired (Figure 3-5).
5. Place glowing ember material over sand (Vermiculite LP). (Figure 3-3) Note: Not used if optional decorative fire glass is used.