***WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS***
This item is on a manufacturer's delay, We are currently taking pre-orders which will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received. Due to the high demand for this item, it is very likely that the items will run out of stock again once they return. Placing a pre-order will help to guarantee you will receive on of the items once restocked. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 833-334-7375. Estimated lead time is four weeks
Welcome the Estate Series: Fueled by 100% all natural hardwood pellets, the prestigious LG Estate Series offers the most versatile cooking system with astonishing features. The digital control center, in union with the famous LG burn system and standard flame broiler, can create temperatures up to 600 °F while cooking your food evenly. The Estate Series presents a 304 stainless steel grid and double wall construction for pristine grilling and superior heat retention. Complemented by an elegant stainless steel body, extensive storage space, and LG’s prominent power cycle, the Estate Series is made for those who like to BBQ in style.
- Grill, roast, and smoke your favorite foods with ease the luxury Estate Series 300-watt auto igniter, one-touch auto start button, proprietary exhaust system, and Digital Control Center oven board.
- Perfect for any family, this grill features 860 square inches of two-tiered, cast-iron cooking surface, a stainless steel body, front drawers, and cabinet doors to ensure superior heat retention.
- The built in unit is designed to offer the superior advantage of wood pellet grilling fueled by all natural hardwood BBQ pellets with cooking temperatures ranging from 180 to 600-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Conveniently measure the internal temperature of foods such as steak, roast, or chicken while they cook with the full-function programmable meat probe included with the grill.
- Clean your grill with simple maintenance steps include cleaning off the burn grate, vacuuming out the burn pot, cleaning out the cooking barrel and grease bucket and cleaning off the grids.