KOZI Previa Cast Iron Pellet Stove PRVS-MB and PRVS-PB
Designed to generate heat using waste wood by-product pellets, the KOZI Previa is a highly efficient, environmentally-friendly, economically priced unit. KOZI Pellet appliances are considered "clean burning" as they produce low environmental emissions and ash content.
As a primary or supplemental heat source, KOZI Pellet Burners produce a large amount of heat while requiring little maintenance. Our products have been designed to meet the most stringent and rigid safety specifications in order to last a lifetime.
The state-of-the-art MX™ 2 Controller acts as a trouble-shooting guide. At a glance, this diagnostic system. will relay the operating status of your unit to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
Wall-thermostat capable, standard air-ignition system, and our patient air wash screen saver guarantees that you will have the most up-to-date product on the market today!
The Power Venting System eliminates any chances of back draft. The flexibility of burning either outside or room air allows for custom operation to suit any application. A convenient side mounted MX™ 2 controller allows the owner to manually adjust the fuel feed rate and fan speed to suit individual needs for temperature control.
With its attractive finish, the KOZI Previa will accent the decor of any home. The Previa is available in a variety of different colors and finishes.
KOZI Previa Cast Iron Pellet Stove Features
- 10 tube heat exchanger
- Advanced glass saver door screen - reduces cleaning frequency
- 60 lb. / 27 kg. feed hopper capacity
- Large capacity and removable ash reservoir reduces cleaning frequency
- Top loading fuel feeding system separates the burn chamber from the fuel storage compartment thus reducing the risk of any "burn-back"
- Negative pressure burn chamber prevents spillage of smoke and fumes into the house
- Manual draft control allows easy adjustment for various fuel and draft conditions
- Variable speed heat exchanger blower
- Unique "bouncing flame" heater design
- Effective air wash system keeps glass door clean longer
- Tested and Certified for safety, efficiency, and performance by Warnock Hersey
- Certified for residential and mobile home installations in Canada
KOZI Shop Heater Pellet Stove Body Features
- All visible corners and edges are finished to reinforce safety and accent appearance of the unit
- Heavy duty, full hearth extension
- Ceramic safety glass rated For 1400 °F (760 °C)
- Full width interior ash lip to reduce spillage when the door is opened
- Aluminized steel interior heat shield and stainless steel burn pot resists heat and corrosion
- Scraper-type heat exchanger cleaner and removable top heat shield
MX™ 2 Digital Control Board Features:
- Fully Automatic Self Ignition System.
- Wall thermostat and remote control capable (Millivolt System ONLY)
- 3 operational modes: MANUAL, HIGH-LOW, and AUTO
- MANUAL Mode: Simply press the ON/OFF button to start. Manually control the feed rate and fan speed control.
- HIGH-LOW Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, turns the heat level to HIGH when heat is needed, and LOW otherwise.
- AUTO Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, automatically turns the stove ON and OFF .
- Adjustable fuel feed ranges from 1 lb to 4.5 lbs per hour (454 grams to 2 kgs) depending on the fuel quality.
- Automatic safety shut-off when the unit runs out of fuel
- Automatic shut down in the event of a system malfunction
- Circulation Fan Automatically adjust depending on HEAT SELECT setting.
- FAN button allows you to manually adjust the Circulation Fan speed.
- A unique, diagnostic light system makes it easy to monitor stove functions at a glance.
|Exhaust Vent Requirements|
|Equivalent Vent Length (EVL)||On-line Calculator|
|Stove Clearance To Combustibles|
|To Backwall||1" / 25 mm|
|To Corner||1" / 25 mm|
|To Sidewall||5" / 125 mm|
|Alcove Maximum Depth||30" / 762 mm|
|Alcove Minimum Width||48" / 1220 mm|
|Alcove Minimum Height||48" / 1220 mm|
|Electical Requirement||115 Volt / 3 amp|
|Electical Requirement With Self Igniter||115 Volt / 6 amp|
|EPA Status||U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission
standars using pellet fuel.
|Testing and Listed By||Warnock Hersey|
EPA Testing Report Data: Zip File
Testing and Listed By: Warnock Hersey