Highly efficient, environmentally friendly, and competitively priced, the KOZI Model Baywin™ Pellet Burner is the most popular alternative heating source on the market today.
Loaded with state-of-the-art features, this pellet burner will provide many years of trouble free heating comfort. The attractive design guarantees it will fit into any decor.
Each appliance is equipped with many safety features such as; Circulation Fan Override Switch, High Temperature Sensors, and an Exhaust Sensor. Our MX™ 2 Control Light Module Monitoring System, standard on all pellet stoves, acts as a trouble shooting guide. At a glance, this diagnostic system will relay the operating status of your unit to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
The KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Burner is available as a freestanding stove or a fireplace insert. The Electric Start Kit is standard on all KOZI model Baywin™ Pellet Stoves.
KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Stove Features
- 10 tube heat exchanger
- Advanced glass saver door screen - reduces cleaning frequency
- 50 lb. (22 kg) feed hopper easily converts to a 100 lb. (45.5 kg) capacity with the optional hopper extension (Available on freestanding units only)
- Large capacity and removable ash reservoir reduces cleaning frequency (Available on freestanding units only)
- Top loading fuel feeding system separates the burn chamber from the fuel storage compartment thus reducing the risk of any "burn-back"
- Negative pressure burn chamber prevents spillage of smoke and fumes into the house
- Manual draft control allows easy adjustment for various fuel and draft conditions
- Variable speed heat exchanger blower
- Unique "bouncing flame" heater design
- Effective air wash system keeps glass door clean longer
- Tested and Certified for safety, efficiency, and performance by Warnock Hersey
- Certified for residential and mobile home installations in Canada
- Insert models Certified for masonry insert and factory built zero-clearance fireplace installation
KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Stove Body Features
- All visible corners and edges are finished to reinforce safety and accent appearance of the unit
- Heavy duty, full hearth extension
- Heavy block steel door
- Ceramic safety glass rated For 1400 °F (760 °C)
- Full width interior ash lip to reduce spillage when the door is opened
- Aluminized steel interior heat shield and stainless steel burn pot resists heat and corrosion
- Scraper-type heat exchanger cleaner and removable top heat shield
MX™ 2 Digital Control Board Features:
- Fully Automatic Self Ignition System.
- Wall thermostat and remote control capable (Millivolt System ONLY)
- 3 operational modes: MANUAL, HIGH-LOW, and AUTO
- MANUAL Mode: Simply press the ON/OFF button to start. Manually control the feed rate and fan speed control.
- HIGH-LOW Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, turns the heat level to HIGH when heat is needed, and LOW otherwise.
- AUTO Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, automatically turns the stove ON and OFF .
- Adjustable fuel feed ranges from 1 lb to 4.5 lbs per hour (454 grams to 2 kgs) depending on the fuel quality.
- Automatic safety shut-off when the unit runs out of fuel
- Automatic shut down in the event of a system malfunction
- Circulation Fan Automatically adjust depending on HEAT SELECT setting.
- FAN button allows you to manually adjust the Circulation Fan speed.
- A unique, diagnostic light system makes it easy to monitor stove functions at a glance.
|Exhaust Vent Requirements|
|Equivalent Vent Length (EVL)||On-line Calculator|
|Stove Clearance To Combustibles|
|To Backwall||1" / 25 mm|
|To Corner||1" / 25 mm|
|To Sidewall||12" / 300 mm|
|Alcove Maximum Depth||30" / 762 mm|
|Alcove Minimum Width||48" / 1220 mm|
|Alcove Minimum Height||48" / 1220 mm|
|Electical Requirement||115 Volt / 3 amp|
|Electical Requirement With Self Igniter||115 Volt / 6 amp|
|EPA Status||U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission
standars using pellet fuel.
|Testing and Listed By||Warnock Hersey|