The Grand Canyon Arizona Weathered Oak Gas Logs Only By Grand Canyon provides an ultra-realistic gas log set for use with your favorite vented fire feature as part of the perfect living space. The Arizona Weathered Oak logs are cast from real logs found in real landscapes, then hand-painted to highlight the most beautiful aspects of this species of wood. This specific log set is formed from a lightning-struck scrub oak tree that was previously discovered and rediscovered years later in the same exact condition. Its logs were backpacked and helped create a product that will help you and your family create memories of your own for years to come.
The Weathered Oak logs are compatible with indoor or outdoor fire features and can be paired with the Grand Canyon 2 Burner or 3 Burner systems (stainless steel burners only for outdoor environments). Each of the (8) different size options contain their own unique cast logs and provide a stunning visual for your new indoor or outdoor living area. Bring new life to your home with help from Grand Canyon.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with a steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
- Burner Compatibility - See configurable below
- Hand Painted - Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
- Vented Unit - Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Outdoor Rated - Kit with stainless steel burner is intended for outdoor use
- Includes - Gas log set and burner system with lava rock, fittings, a flex line, and damper clamp
- Log Size - 18, 21, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48 and 60-inch options
- Fuel Type - Choose from Propane or Natural Gas depending on your needs
- Burner - Two burner options: Stainless Steel 2 Burner or 3 Burner (2 burners only for 48/60-Inch log offerings)
- Safety Pilot Kit - No safety pilot, manual pilot, or electronic spark to pilot