The Arizona Weathered Oak is Grand Canyon Gas Logs' premier set of gas logs. The Arizona Weathered Oak logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand-painted to bring the natural beauty of the log to life. All of our products tell a story, and the story behind the creation of this set is no different. Forty years ago, a young boy was hiking through the Red Vermilion Cliffs on the Arizona-Utah border, when he and his family came across a scrub oak that had been struck down by Mother Nature. The sheer awe and beauty of this lighting struck oak would leave a lifelong impression on the young boy's mind.
In October of 2011, the scrub oak was rediscovered laying in the same spot that it had been 40 years earlier and was more beautiful than ever. The boy, now a man with a family of his own, backpacked the logs of the fallen oak out of the canyon to be enjoyed in your home today. Features: No of Logs: 12 Logs. Hand Painted. Indoor/Outdoor Logs. Individually Cast Logs. Arizona Weathered Oak (AWO). Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber. Compatible with Grand Canyon Indoor Burners 1, 2 & 3 and Grand Canyon Outdoor Stainless Steel Burners 2 & 3. Specifications: Log Size: 42".
- Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with a steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
- Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
- Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower operation costs
- Burner system not included
- Can be used indoor and outdoor
- Grand Canyon 2 and 3 Burner Systems
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Designed to be used with vented gas log systems
- Burner system not included and must be purchased separately
|Log Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Collection||Arizona Weathered Oak|
|Number Of Logs||12|