The Grand Canyon Quaking Aspen Gas Logs Only by Grand Canyon provides an ultra-realistic gas log set for use with your favorite vented fire feature as part of the perfect living space. The Quaking Aspen logs are cast from real logs found in real landscapes, then hand-painted to highlight the most beautiful aspects of this species of wood. This specific log set is formed from trees discovered in the backwoods of Northern Arizona.
The log's name comes from the appearance of the Aspen tree and its fluttering leaves while blowing in the wind. Grand Canyon's log hunters fell in love with the appearance of the wood, resulting in casting a beautiful, detailed product that will help you and your family create memories of your own for years to come. The Aspen logs are compatible with indoor or outdoor fire features and can be paired with the Grand Canyon 2 Burner or 3 Burner systems (stainless steel burners only for outdoor environments). Each of the (4) different size options contain their own unique cast logs and provide a stunning visual for your new indoor or outdoor living area. Bring new life to your home with help from Grand Canyon.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with a steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
- Hand Painted - Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
- Vented Unit - Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Fuel Efficiency - Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower operation costs
- Gas Logs Only - Burner system not included
- Versatility - Can be used indoors and outdoor
- Burner Compatibility - Grand Canyon 2 and 3 Burner Systems
- Refractory cement logs are reinforced with steel fibers for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Designed to be used with vented gas log systems
- Burner system not included and must be purchased separately
|Log Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Number Of Logs||8|