The Grand Canyon Arizona Juniper Gas Logs Only By Grand Canyon provides an ultra-realistic gas log set for use with your favorite vented fire feature as part of the perfect living space. The Arizona Juniper logs are cast from real logs found in real landscapes, then hand-painted to highlight the most beautiful aspects of this species of wood. This specific log set is formed from trees discovered in the backwoods of Northern Arizona. Grand Canyon's log hunters discovered fallen Juniper trees while hiking and gathered them up to create a product that will help you and your family create memories of your own for years to come.
The Juniper logs are compatible with indoor or outdoor fire features and can be paired with the Grand Canyon 2 Burner or 3 Burner systems (stainless steel burners only for outdoor environments). Each of the (6) different size options contain their own unique cast logs and provide a stunning visual for your new indoor or outdoor living area. Bring new life to your home with help from Grand Canyon.
- Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with a steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
- Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
- Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower operation costs
- Burner system not included
- Can be used indoor and outdoor
- Grand Canyon 2 and 3 Burner Systems
- Refractory cement logs are reinforced with steel fibers for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Designed to be used with vented gas log systems
- Burner system not included and must be purchased separately
|Log Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Number Of Logs||7|
24-Inch AZ Juniper Gas Logs Placement Guide