The Grand Canyon Builder Series Mountain Split Oak Gas Logs Only by Grand Canyon provides an ultra-realistic gas log set for use with your favorite vented fire feature as part of the perfect living space. The Mountain Split Oak logs are cast from real logs found in real landscapes, then hand-painted to highlight the most beautiful aspects of this species of wood. The low price and realistic visuals make this is one of two log sets that are perfect for the contractors and builders of the industry while the versatility is unmatched. You are able to display either the barky back or the fleshy split middle section of the log depending on your preference, creating many custom options.
The Mountain Split Oak logs are compatible with indoor or outdoor fire features and can be paired with the Grand Canyon 2 Burner or 3 Burner systems (stainless steel burners only for outdoor environments). Each of the (3) different size options contain their own unique cast logs and provide a stunning visual for your new indoor or outdoor living area. Bring new life to your home with help from Grand Canyon.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
- Builders Series - Affordable price a realistic visuals combine to offer a great option to contractors and builders
- Hand Painted - Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
- Vented Unit - Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Fuel Efficiency - Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower operation costs
- Gas Logs Only - Burner system not included
- Versatility - Can be used indoor and outdoor
- Burner Compatibility - Grand Canyon 2 and 3 Burner Systems
- Log Size - Choose between (3) sizes: 18, 24, and 30-inch options
|Grand Canyon Builder Series Mountain Split Oak Gas Logs|
|Model #||Set Size||Use with Burner||Number of Pieces||Weight (LB)|
|MSO18LOGS||18-Inch||2 & 3 Burner Systems||5||32|
|MSO24LOGS||24-Inch||2 & 3 Burner Systems||7||41|
|MSO30LOGS||30-Inch||2 & 3 Burner Systems||8||85|