Grand Canyon has some fantastic options for natural gas outdoor fires for those cool autumn evenings. The Grand Canyon 18'' Arizona Juniper Vented Natural Gas Logs Set features hand-painted, individually cast, vented logs that look as if they were just gathered off the forest floor. These Grand Canyon natural gas logs also come in a variety of sizes to suit any need.
The two-burner system features a main back burner for traditional flames with an ember burner in the front that gives the impression of falling coals. This Grand Canyon log set and stainless steel two-burner also include the 110V Electronic Box, a direct wire system ideal for remodels and new homes. A 6-foot pilot assembly lead and 200K BTU valve are included as well.
*Burner Sold Separately
- Individually cast logs
- Cement Refractory with Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs Outdoor Series brings the most realistic logs to the outdoor market
- All Outdoor burners and Fire Rings are built with 304 Stainless Steel and carry a lifetime warranty when installed inside and 5 years warranty when installed outside
- The Grand Canyon 2 Burner is ANSI Z21.60-2012/CSA2.26-2012 certified with a safety pilot system as well as CGA 2.17-M91 (R2009) certified for High Altitudes
- Our US and Canada certifications allow for the burners to be safely installed and burned in both countries
- The certifications cover Grand Canyon 2 burner sizes 18",21", 24", 30", 36" & 42"
- These certified burners are tested to withstand the heat and are built to produce heat
- The chassis of the burner is built out of 304 stainless steel and have the ability for the gas to flow in on either side of the burner depending on where your gas inlet is located at
- The design of the burner has one main burner in the back and a second burner in the front that also acts as an ember burner
- With many different log sets to choose from, Grand Canyon Gas Logs has developed a propriety design that allows for you to raise and lower the back tines depending on the size of your firebox and log style that you choose
- Grand Canyon Gas Logs offers a complete array of valve system accessory that are able to fit the burn
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Refractory cement logs are reinforced with steel fibers for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Designed to be used with vented gas log systems
- Burner system not included and must be purchased separately
Diversify the look of your fireplace with this 18-inch log set from Grand Canyon Gas Logs. Cast from real logs found in the pine enriched forests of Northern Arizona, the American-made Grand Canyon Arizona Juniper Series Gas Logs are made of cement refractory material re-enforced with steel fibers and then hand-painted and hand-finished to recreate the most realistic looking logs in the industry. Designed to be used with vented gas log systems
|Log Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Number Of Logs||6|