|MANUFACTURER||Grand Canyon Gas Logs|
|WIDTH||Burners: 72", 84", 96", 120"|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Assembly Required|
|MATERIAL||Cement Refractory Re-Enforced Steel Fiber Logs, 304 Stainless Steel Burner|
|FUEL||Natural Gas, Propane|
|HEAT OUTPUT||NG: 150k-300k BTUs, LP: 145k-275k BTUs|
Let this handsome Jumbo Weathered Oak Charred Vented Gas Logs with Jumbo Burner bedeck your indoor living room with a warm glowing fire. Cast from Arizona Weathered Oak trees, the lovely growth rings and grooves of the outer bark will wonderfully add texture to any open space. Enjoy the deep brown tones and the charred front that these logs have to offer, thanks to the cement refractory and re-enforced steel fiber. The hefty sizes logs will make the perfect addition to any business, resort, or indoor space.
Also included in this set is a 304 stainless steel burner that features 1" tines, 3/4" gas line, and dual gas inlets that will allow you to enjoy a fantastic fire display with great flame height and incredible heat output. Friends and family will surely be mesmerized by the luminous dancing flames that this Jumbo Weathered Oak Charred Vented Gas Logs with Jumbo Burner has to offer.
- Individually Cast and Hand Painted Logs
- Cement Refractory and Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Burner Made of Stainless Steel
- Offers 150K-230 BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 145K-225K for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Compatible with Jumbo Burner
- Jumbo Burner Dimension: 21" Depth
- ANSI Certified