Aurora A830i Built-In Grills with Analog Thermometers
Superior design and engineering power Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability, and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
The Aurora Gas/Charcoal Combo features a charcoal/wood feed door with an adjustable pan, a 26,000 BTU charcoal igniter, and a slideout ashtray. There’s also the option to add a backburner and heavy-duty rotisserie kit on the gas side.
- 90 Degree Double Walled Hood
- Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Adjustable Charcoal Pan
- Aurora Halogen Lights
- Recessed Infrared Quantum Backburner
- Hot Surface Ignition System
- Flavour Grids
- Comfort Touch Polished Knobs
- Total Cooking Surface: 828 sq. in.
- Gas Side: 24″ x 18″ (432 sq. in.)
- Charcoal Side: 22″ x 18″ (396 sq. in.)
- Warming Rack: 368 sq. in.
- Gas Side: 24″ x 8″ (192 sq. in.)
- Charcoal Side: 22″ x 8″ (176 sq. in.)
- Main Burners: 50,000 BTUs
- Backburner: 13,000 BTUs
- Charcoal Igniter: 26,000 BTUs
- Cut-out: 50¼"w x 19½"d x 11½"h