A Vented Gas Log Set installs in a wood-burning fireplace to provide all the ambiance of a real wood fire, but without the work of hauling in logs, lighting the kindling, tending the fire, and hauling out the ash. You simply light the fire when you want it and turn it off when you're done.
- The White Mountain Hearth by Empire Vented See-Through Gas Log Set Great Lakes comes in three sizes - 18", 24" and 30".
- The White Mountain Hearth by Empire Vented See-Though Gas Log Set Great Lakes should be used with See-Through Sand Pan Burner.
- See-Through Sand Pan Burners available in Radco Certified or UL Certified.
- Radco Certified Burners used as Matchlight.
- UL Certified Burners available with a Manual Valve or Millivolt Valve.
Our pan burners are constructed from high-quality tube burners covered in a bed of sand. The logs rest on a sturdy 5/8" wrought iron grate above the sand and ember bed. Gas percolates up through the sand and burns beneath the logs. Our See-Through Burners feature three equal-length tube burners in a rectangular sand pan. Designed to fit most see-through and peninsula fireplaces, this three-burner system looks great from any angle.