The White Mountain Hearth VFDMxx Flint Hill Ceramic Fiber Gas Log Set with Vent-Free Burner and Manual Pilot Valve by Empire provides a premium complete gas log and burner set for use with your favorite vent-free fireplace feature as part of your ideal living space. Empire's ceramic fiber Flint Hill gas logs provide 18, 24, and 30-Inch options and are cast from real logs and hand-painted to display a natural beauty that makes for a perfect focal point in your home. This log offering is sure to promote a consistent, controlled heating environment to provide perfect warmth. The included Empire vent-free Contour burner has a manual pilot valve with a 3-position (High/Medium/Low) knob for easy control over your flame and is able to reach 40,000 BTU. This complete fireplace option is perfect for placement inside existing fireplaces or new construction. Enhance your favorite room with help from a leader in home comfort today!
- Heavy Duty Construction - Ceramic fiber gas logs for excellent durability and longevity
- Vent-Free Gas Logs - Energy efficient, can be placed in homes where venting isn't possible
- Empire Contour Burner - Heavy duty burner included helping complete your fireplace
- Manual Pilot Valve - Manual ignition with a 3-position control knob (High/Medium/Low)
- Glowing Embers - For a more realistic wood-burning appearance
- Burner/Log Size - 18, 24, and 30-Inch burner offerings
- Fuel Type - Choose from Natural Gas or Propane depending on your requirements
About the Manufacturer:
Empire Comfort Systems has been a leader in affordable, efficient and artful heating solutions since 1932. This family-owned tradition grew from a small sheet metal shop in 1911 in Belleville, Illinois and still remains there to this day. Empire prides itself in American made products from American suppliers and is known for the first vent-free heater with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor and the first gas-fired heater that achieves 80-percent efficiency. Today, Empire Comfort specializes in Vented, Vent-Free and B-Vent heater and fireplaces, Vented and Vent-Free log sets as well as fireplace inserts and cast iron stoves.