A Vented Gas Log Set installs in a wood-burning fireplace to provide all the ambiance of a real wood fire, but without the work of hauling in logs, lighting the kindling, tending the fire, and hauling out the ash. You simply light the fire when you want it and turn it off when you’re done. Sand pan burners allow you to arrange the log set to suit your taste. Choose a traditional match-light set – or one of our new Manual or Millivolt Systems for even greater operating ease.
Refractory Concrete Log Sets
- Available in Six Conventional Styles: Advantage, Great Lakes Oak, Tree House 7, Tree House 11, Pioneer, and Frontier. Skyscraper add-on log sets fills out any fireplace (for use with Advantage Log Set)
- Available in Three See-Through Styles: Great Lakes Oak, Tree House 7, Tree House 11
- Reinforced Refractory Construction for Long Life and Greater Thermal Mass
- Combines Large Logs and Smaller Branches
- Cast from Real Logs and Hand Painted for Natural Beauty – includes bark, splits, knots, whorls, and charring
Pioneer Refractory Log Set