Ideal for bedrooms or nurseries, SoftHeat wraps your family in gentle, steady warmth that fills the room. Our hydronic design creates a uniform heat with minimal room temperature variation. No plumbing necessary.
Features and Benefits
- Keep allergies at bay—smart design helps reduce the effect of indoor allergens
- Lowest surface temperatures available make SoftHeat perfect for homes with kids and pets
- Hydronic heat uses environmentally friendly fluid
- Sleep soundly, thanks to near-silent operation
- Install easily, with no plumbing required
- Save on energy bills—SoftHeat spreads residual heat even after thermostat turns off
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Powder coated for a smooth, durable finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- 7-year warranty
- ETL listed to UL standards
9-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D x 59"W
1000 W / 120 V / 8.3 A
The heater is built out of 22-gauge steel for durability. Baseboard heaters work best when placed under a window and at least 12 inches from furniture or other objects. Keep at least a 12 inch minimum distance in front of baseboard and from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. Heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall. 120 volt models have a unique built-in feature that stops electricity flowing to your heater if it’s connected to the wrong voltage.