***WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS***
This item is on a manufacturer's delay, We are currently taking pre-orders which will be fulfilled in the order in which they are received. Due to the high demand for this item, it is very likely that the items will run out of stock again once they return. Placing a pre-order will help to guarantee you will receive on of the items once restocked. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 833-334-7375.
The SP4000 Classic Cast is a captivating combination of comfort and charm. You might not guess from its nostalgic country styling that this is such a powerful stove – providing both radiant and forced air heat. This attractive unit has an option brick kit and log set.
- Up to 42,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. 4 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 50 hours on each load with the 50 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Classic Cast Iron Construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- Radiant and forced air heat.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Easily accessible ash pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to 50 hour burn time
|Heating Capacity||2,000 BTU's|
My first pellet stove is also my only choice. Love this stove. Have had it for awhile. Very few repairs needed an I can do it myself.