The "T" series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill with a clean looking front panel.
The American Outdoor Grill has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Designed for condos, apartment homes or anywhere space is at a premium, the American Outdoor Grill In-Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling potential into smaller spaces. The In-Ground Grill model must be cemented into the ground. Patio Post models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Available with an optional backburner, heavy duty rotisserie, and warming rack with dual side shelves standard. Optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal unsightly propane tank while safety chain keeps tank securely in place.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty commercial quality stainless steel construction
- Advanced SR-18 stainless steel burners with titanium and chromium
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Mechanical piezo "rapid fire" ignition
- Stainless diamond sear cooking grids
- Heavy duty warming rack
- Custom designed analog thermometer
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control
- Dual side shelves
- Propane tank safety chain
- 3 Hour safety shut off timer
- 414 sq. inch Cooking Area
- 23" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Grilling Surface BTUs - 32,000
- Back Burner BTUs - 10,000
- Total Cooking BTUs - 32,000
- Overall Dimensions - 50" W x 59" H x 24 1/2" D
- Base Plate Dimensions - 24 1/2" W x 17" D