America Fyre Designs Small Firefall With Night Fyre Accent Lighting
Firefalls The Firefalls feature cascading water down the backdrop, dancing flames in the front, and the new Night Fyre™ multi-color L.E.D. accent lighting to spotlight the water. Available in both a large and a small size; the large features an arched upper mantle and recessed side panels, while the small has a flat top. This piece is handcrafted from glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) and comes in a variety of different colors and textures.
• Handcrafted from innovative Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) is a composite of cement, glass fibers, aggregates, and poylmers. Special alkaline resistant glass fibers and polymers are used to reinforce the concrete instead of steel. Why? To start with, these fibers cannot rust like steel. But also, this special blend of polymers and fibers enables GFRC to be lightweight, strong, weather resistant, fire retardant, impermeable, and attractive.
• Cascading water feature
• Night Fyre™ multi-color L.E.D. accent lighting standard on all firefalls
• Artisan Glass Small Pebbles option for back wall
• Glass Wind Guard included with all Firefalls
• Available for Natural Gas or Propane
Dimensions: 47 1/2" W x 51 1/2" x 25 3/4"
- Natural gas supply pressure min/max: 5"/10.5" WC
- Propane gas supply pressure min/max: 11"/13" WC
- Valve type: Knob valve
Firefalls include water reservoir, PVC piping, pump, low voltage transformer/timer, and LED lights.