Ciao Pizza Oven
This wood-burning oven is the best way to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish, and veggies), casseroles, desserts, basically anything you can do in a run-of-the-mill oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easier to use.
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
Wood-fired oven with refractory floor, light and easy to handle. You can move it anywhere thanks to its big wheels.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wood handle allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by checking the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, its ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven.
- Heating time: 10-20 minutes
- Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9"ï¿½
- Cooking Floor W x D: 27.6" x 15.7"
- Cooking Floor Height: 35"
- Oven Mouth width: 19.7"
- Weight: Top only 176 lbs