A garden wood-fired oven designed for the family. Unique design with integrated side shelves and peel stand.
Its size and mouth are big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 9 pounds of bread in a single batch. Its the wood-burning oven for the garden, the balcony, or the terrace. It features the refractory floor of commercial ovens.
The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time and cuts down wood consumption. It comes with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware, and anything you need for cooking.
With the built-in peel holder, your tools will be always at hand.
- The oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fiber insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometer to know the right temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is fitted with a double ergonomic wood handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the oven draft.
- The built-in rear wheels allow you to move the oven wherever you want, easily and rapidly.
- The peel holder allows you to put your cooking tools away.
- The functional side shelves, the defining feature of the 4 Pizze oven, are sized to support the instruments needed for prepping and cooking.
- When your 4 Pizze is delivered to your doorstep, just insert the flue, screw in the shelves, and get the party started!
- Heating time: 10-20 minutes
- Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal
- Max oven temperature:1,000 F +
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9"
- Cooking Floor W x D: 31.5" x 23.6"
- Cooking Floor Height: 36.0"
- Oven Mouth width: 26.7"
- Weight: Top only 264 lbs - with base 308 lbs